Banner Copper Cottage Weathervane
Add a different bracket
Cottage Weathervane Accessories
From the design studios of Good Directions USA this artisan made product is a fully functioning product.
Our pure copper Cottage Weathervanes are the perfect size for smaller structures such as garages, gazebos and sheds and smaller homes . Based on the classic design of our Farmhouse Weathervanes, Cottage Weathervanes add a classic accent to any property
The high quality craftsmanship ensures years of maintenance free enjoyment. Cottage Weathervanes come with a wall mount bracket as standard, alternative fixing brackets are available to purchase separately.
- Figure, and Spacer balls are made of quality copper for beauty and longevity
- NSEW Cardinals made from cast brass
- Durable assembly rod ensures years of maintenance-free enjoy
- Overall dimensions include spacer balls, directionals, and 10mm diameter mild steel rod measuring approx. 380mm in length
- Standard 5" (125mm) stand off bracket supplied with weathervane
- Polished copper develops an attractive patina over time
Overall dimensions of assembled weather vane:-
- Diameter of top cone: 50mm
- Height of Banner excluding stem: 365mm
- Length of body - Arrowhead to end of Banner: 375mm
- Total assembled height on stem excluding bracket: 600mm
- Cardinal Points (NSEW) Length 295mm (11.5 inches) Height 50 mm (2 inches)
Copper is used on our 3D ranges (heads and spacers) offering timeless quality with corrosion-free durability. This precious metal naturally achieves a verdigris effect over a period of time. A lacquer spray can be used to prolong the polished effect and delay the development of the natural patina. The 3D bodies are handcrafted from beaten copper sections and brazed. The brazing will be visible, but this does not tend to detract from the overall good looks of our copper weathervanes.
Cast brass fittings are used for the cardinal points (NSEW) on our 3D polished copper weathervanes.
Steel is used for the rotation rods and standard bracket mount on the 3D weathervanes. The steel is coated with an exterior quality powder coat paint for extended life.
The weathervane rods and mounts are coated with an exterior quality powder coat paint which protects the steel and offers a durable finish. You can expect this finish to look good for quite some time! For extended life, we suggest giving the mount a coat of Hammerite paint.
Can't open the file? Click here to download adobe reader.
We Also Recommend