Landing Duck Copper Cottage Weathervane
Add a different bracket
Cottage Weathervane Accessories
The final approach to the pond at twilight. It's a beautiful sight, one you can enjoy everyday with this handsome, well-crafted wild fowl made in copper and brass.
This favourite landing duck is not just functional but an artisan made piece of art and enhances any home, garage, cupola or garden.
With a wing span of 410mm (16 inches) and a total assembled height of 635mm (25inches) this weathervane makes an impressive statement wherever it is fitted.
Duck feature and spacer balls are made of copper and brass for beauty and longevity
- Cardinal arms NSEW are made from cast brass.
Durable assembly rod ensures years of maintenance-free enjoyment
- Polished copper develops an attractive patina over time and brass will discolour
Overall dimensions of assembled weather vane:-
- Width - wing tip to wing tip width 406mm ( 16 inches)
- Length of body - beak to end tail feathers 305mm (12 inches)
- Total assembled height on stem excluding bracket 635mm (25 inches)
- Cardinal Points (NSEW) Length 290mm (11.5 inches) Height 50 mm (2 inches)
We Also Recommend