Landing Duck Copper Cottage Weathervane
Add a different bracket
Cottage Weathervane Accessories
The final approach to the pond at twilight. It's a beautiful sight, one you can enjoy everyday with this handsome, well-crafted wild fowl made in copper and brass.
This favourite landing duck is not just functional but an artisan made piece of art and enhances any home, garage, cupola or garden.
With a wing span of 410mm (16 inches) and a total assembled height of 450mm (18inches) this weathervane makes an impressive statement wherever it is fitted.
From the design studios of Good Directions USA this artisan made product is a fully functioning product.
Our pure copper Cottage Weathervanes are the perfect size for smaller structures such as garages, gazebos and sheds and smaller homes . Based on the classic design of our Farmhouse Weathervanes, Cottage Weathervanes add a classic accent to any property
The high quality craftsmanship ensures years of maintenance free enjoyment. Cottage Weathervanes come with a wall mount bracket as standard, alternative fixing brackets are available to purchase separately.
- Figure, and Spacer balls are made of quality copper for beauty and longevity
- NSEW Cardinals made from cast brass
- Durable assembly rod ensures years of maintenance-free enjoy
- Overall dimensions include spacer balls, directionals, and 10mm Diameter mild steel rod measuring approx. 380mm in length
- Standard 5" (125mm) stand off bracket supplied with weathervane
- Polished copper develops an attractive patina over time
Overall dimensions of assembled weather vane:-
- Width - wing tip to wing tip width 406mm ( 16 inches)
- Length of body - beak to end tail feathers 305mm (12 inches)
- Total assembled height on stem excluding bracket 450mm (18 inches)
- Cardinal Points (NSEW) Length 290mm (11.5 inches) Height 50 mm (2 inches)
We Also Recommend