Cockerel Mini Weathervane
Weather cocks have topped church steeples for centuries and this Mini Cockerel design will be a welcome feature in your garden too.
The Mini Cockerel weathervane shown here makes an attractive feature in the garden and is an ideal size for fitting on sheds, fence posts, gazebos, garages and small homes. It is really easy to fit and is supplied with a universal mounting kit to fit most applications
Being easy to view this metal weathervane with a black powder coat finish will show you where the wind is coming from for many years to come.
Supplied in an attractive carton making an ideal present all year round
Can't open the file? Click here to download adobe reader.
- Steel construction
- Coated in black textured exterior quality powder coat finish
- All fixings included - horizontal and vertical mount with backplate
- Backplate is rectangular in shape and measures approx 10.5cm x 4.9cm
- NSEW directional arms included
- NSOE cardinal points available for French speaking countries
- NSWO cardinal points available for German speaking countries.
All weights and measurement are approximate.
Sheet steel and steel rod are used for our Mini and Traditional weathervanes, and for the rotation rods on the 3D weathervanes. The steel is coated with an exterior quality powder coat paint for extended life.
Our Mini and Traditional Weathervanes are coated with an exterior quality powder coat paint which protects the steel and offers a durable finish. You can expect this finish to look good for quite some time! For extended life, or when you wish to renew the coating, we suggest giving the weathervane a coat of Hammerite paint.
We Also Recommend